Posted 03:17PM on Thursday 28 May 2020
During this unprecedented time, it’s been an inspiration for us to see how the people we support, their families and our staff and their families have responded to the situation.
We’ve seen the unleashing of some wonderful creativity in the last few months , so we thought we’d set a challenge, for anyone who wants to get involved, to come up with a piece of art that represents ‘The spirit of Summer 2020’.
If you would like to take part in our arty competition all you have to do is come up with an original creation between now and the 19 June. Your entry is limited only by your imagination, it could be a painting, a video, a poem, a story, a piece of music, or performance, or something you build, or sculpt, or anything else you can think of.
To enter, simply post a picture, or recording, of your entry on our Facebook Page (PositivefuturesIE in ROI, PositiveFutures95 in NI) by midnight on the 19 June.
Entries to our competition will be judged by a panel of the people we support, chaired by Tara Dunne, Tuath Glas Service Manager. The 3 that are judged to best represent the ‘Spirit Of Summer 2020’ will be announced on Facebook on 26th June and will win one of 3 Summer Picnic Hampers kindly provided by TESCO.
We hope you have fun coming up with your entries.
1. This competition is open to people supported by Positive Futures, their families, members of Positive Futures staff and their families
2. People may enter as a group as long as the names of the group members are listed when the entry is posted on Facebook
3. All entries must be posted on one of the Positive Futures Facebook pages before midnight on 19th June 2020, entries after this date cannot be accepted
4. The decision of the Judging Panel is final. No appeals will be heard.
5. Positive Futures is free to use the image/recording posted by each entrant in any way it deems fit in line with the mission and values of the organisation.
6. The 3 winners of the competition will be announced on 26 June 2020 through the Positive Futures Facebook Pages
7. Winners will receive their prize by mail after the close of the competition. No cash alternative is available.