Volunteers play a vital role in Positive Futures and we value their input and views highly.
- Volunteer overall Satisfaction was 90%
- Volunteers reported the application process was very helpful
- Staff were described as being "kind" and "supportive" - the understanding and appreciation from staff benefited volunteers most
- Volunteers stated training in general was very beneficial as well as specific reference to courses such as Autism Awareness, First Aid and Child Protection
- There high levels of agreement in relation to Recognition and Role Satisfaction with every respondent reporting that they felt supported by Positive Futures
- 100% of volunteers either strongly agreed or agreed with the Role Satisfaction statement "I find my time spent in Positive Futures rewarding and interesting"
|Volunteer Survey Report 2012.pdf||1.31 MB|
|Volunteer Survey Executive Summary Report 2012 FINAL.pdf||368.12 KB|
- About Us
- Our Services
- Will to Give
- Working For Us
- How You See Us
- News and Events
- "15 Years; 15 Stories; 15 Lives Transformed"
- Contact Us
- Positive Futures on YouTube