Positive Futures places a very high value on its volunteers and the contribution they make to supporting people with a learning disability. Volunteers bring fresh energy and vitality, a wide range of skills, rich life experience and expertise to our Organisation. The Volunteer Survey aims to gain a greater understanding of volunteer's perceptions across a range of topics.
The headline results from our 2013 Volunteer Survey are as follows:
- 100% of volunteers either strongly agreed or agreed with the statement "I find my time spent in Positive Futures rewarding and interesting"
- Volunteer satisfaction was 94.5%, an increase on 2012 (87.8%)
- Volunteers said that the application process was quick and easy
- Volunteers described staff as "kind", "helpful" and "approachable"
- Volunteers stated that the training they receive is very relevant and made specific reference to Induction Training, Epilepsy, Positive Behaviour, First Aid and Child Protection training.
You can find out more by clicking on the links below.
|Volunteer Survey Report 2013.pdf||804.27 KB|
|Volunteer Survey Report 2013 - Executive Summary.pdf||455.25 KB|
- About Us
- Our Services
- Working For Us
- How You See Us
- "15 Years; 15 Stories; 15 Lives Transformed"
- Will to Give
- Positive Futures and Social Media
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Staff Area